30 Ways in 30 Days to Strengthen Your Family
- ISBN :9781434710376
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :400
- Publication Date :22-Jun-16
- Publisher :David C Cook
- Author :Rebecca Hagelin
Every Christian parent faces a daily dilemma: How can I bring up my children to be people of character in a culture that undermines my values?
Media and cultural expert Rebecca Hagelin knows how overwhelming it is to raise kids in today's morally toxic environment.
In this practical guidebook, she helps you:
- Learn how to battle the culture, not your child
- Know the difference between your principles and your preferences
- Understand how marketers target your children and how to keep them safe online
- Develop and follow your “mother’s intuition” and “father-knows-best” instincts
- Teach your children to be good stewards of money, time, and work
You must fight to protect your children’s innocence, their childhood, their character—and their future. It’s a battle worth fighting. And it’s a battle you can win.