52 Weeks in the Word
A Companion for Reading through the Bible in a Year
- ISBN :9780802428356
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :368
- Dimensions :152 x 229 x 20.32 mm
- Weight :499
- Publication Date :1 Nov 2022
- Publisher :Moody Publishers
- Author :Trillia Newbell
A joy-filled, thoughtful, and realistic pathway through the entirety of God’s Word!
Have you ever been disappointed or frustrated with your inability for consistent Bible study? Reading through the Bible in a year can feel daunting. It can be hard to know how—or where—to start. Perhaps you just need a friend who follows Jesus to help. Trillia Newbell is a trusted Bible teacher and lover of the Scriptures. She describes herself as a “forever student.” And she’d like nothing more than for you to join her in the grand and thrilling adventure of growing in the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ! Rather than jumping around the Bible, you can jump into this book that will take you through the entirety of the Scriptures in one year!
This book provides:
- A reading plan—not too big or too small
- 52 Reflections—one per week
- Prayer prompts for each Scripture reading
- Built in rest and catch-up days
- Space for your own reflection or study
- Easy instructions so you can begin throughout the year!
52 Weeks in the Word guides you through God’s sacred and trusted Word, all while helping you organize your reading and pausing for deeper meditation. The result? Greater knowledge of God, by grace and the power of the Spirit, can lead to wisdom and worship of God. You'll discover treasures—some old to you, some new—help for daily living, hope in times of suffering, and a deep abiding relationship with the God who loves you.