A Child’s First Bible: Psalms for Little Hearts
- ISBN :9781496432759
- Format :Hardback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :112
- Dimensions :143x170x16mm
- Weight :295 gm
- Publication Date :5 Mar 2019
- Publisher :Tyndale House Publishers
- Author :Dandi Daley Mackall
With over 1 million copies sold, A Child’s First Bible has taught countless children to love God’s Word. Now the series continues with Psalms for Little Hearts.
I will still praise you and sing you my song.
You pour your love on me all the day long.
This rhyming paraphrase of 25 of the best-loved Psalms is both playful and tender, perfect for soothing your child before they sleep or for encouraging them in morning devotions. Instill a lifelong love of the Psalms in your child as you teach them that God’s Word was written for them.
- 25 rhyming Psalms are written just for your little one
- Topical table of contents helps you find the right Psalm for every occasion
- Beautiful, kid-friendly, four-color illustrations throughout make Scripture accessible
- Scripture from the original Psalms bring you and your child back to the Bible