Big Theology for Little Hearts: Creation, Board Book
- ISBN :9781433578854
- Format :Board
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :22
- Dimensions :178 x 178 x 13 mm
- Weight :287 gm
- Publication Date :1 May 2022
- Publisher :Good News Publishers/Crossway
- Author :Devon Provencher
From the Big Theology for Little Hearts Series, an Illustrated Kid’s Book about Creation!
Children often wonder how things are made and why, and that includes the world itself. In the illustrated board book Creation, they’ll learn how God designed the earth and his people with a special purpose. Kids will also hear about God’s promise of a new creation and his plan to redeem believers from their sin.
With colorful, modern illustrations and words that are simple for little ones to understand, Creation helps parents teach kids important truths from Scripture.
- Fun Board Book: Perfect for ages 1–5
- Simple and Vibrant Illustrations: Capture your child’s attention with colorful, symbolic images
- Easy-to-Understand Definitions: Teaches important words and ideas from the Bible including out of nothing, new creation, and image of God
- Great Gift for Families: Helps parents talk about big topics with children at home and set a foundation for faith early in life