- ISBN :9780736946650
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :172
- Dimensions :140 x 216 x 13 mm
- Weight :191 gm
- Publication Date :1 Feb 2012
- Publisher :Harvest House Publishers
- Author :Neil T Anderson
"If prayer is so important, why is it so difficult?" Starting from this universal question, Neil T. Anderson, bestselling author of The Bondage Breaker, explores how readers can intimately connect with their loving heavenly Father, looking at
- the confidence believers can have in taking their struggles before God—and in interceding for others
- their release from bondage and the freedom they gain to walk in the Spirit
- the gracious way God leads them to love Him, not His blessings
Liberating Prayer emphasizes the life-changing truth that prayer is relationship, not ritual—and that as already-accepted children, believers are free to be honest with their Father.
End–of–chapter questions are ideal for group study and help readers immediately apply what they've learned in their own prayer lives. Based on material previously released in Praying by the Power of the Spirit.