In the Grip of Grace - ITPE
Your Father Always Caught You. He Still Does.
- ISBN :9781400228225
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :240
- Dimensions :213 x 139 x 17 mm
- Weight :213 gm
- Publication Date :29 Apr 2021
- Publisher :Thomas Nelson Publishers(HarperCollins Publishers)
- Author :Max Lucado
Do you live in fear of never doing enough? Do you feel like if you just work harder, work longer, work smarter, you’ll get the right results?
In a world full of achievement, praise, and accolades, we can easily fall into the trap of thinking we can save ourselves and direct our lives with our own actions. But the way of the cross guides us toward a place where we stop striving, stop pushing, and stop self-initiating—so that we can fall into the boundless, liberating, refreshing grace of God!
New York Times bestselling author and pastor Max Lucado urges us to exchange the pressure of accomplishment for the peace of God’s grace.
In In the Grip of Grace, Max Lucado will help you:
- Release a false sense of self-sufficiency.
- Rest in God’s unbending and unending gift of grace.
- Remember that God is for you and will carry you through every circumstance.
Today, leap from the cliff of self-sufficiency. Step out of the gates of legalism. Walk off the pier of guilt and condemnation. That’s the only way to land in the strong arms of the Father who loves you . . . the Father who catches you—every time—in the grip of his grace.