Friend Of Sinners
Why Jesus Cares More About Relationship Than Perfection
- ISBN :9780718032708
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :240
- Dimensions :137 x 211 x 16 mm
- Weight :213 gm
- Publication Date :5-Apr-18
- Publisher :Thomas Nelson Publishers(HarperCollins Publishers)
- Author :Rich Wilkerson Jr
Pastor and writer Rich Wilkerson Jr. shines a spotlight on every Christian’s calling to reach the world, seek the lost, and save sinners with Jesus’ scandalous message of the gospel of grace.
In Friend of Sinners, we learn:
- that by following his example, we can have the same clear conviction and compassion for the lost that he did,
- that His gospel of scandalous grace cannot be overestimated, and
- How to embrace the truth that we all need Jesus equally.
The Bible calls Jesus a friend of sinners. What does that mean? In Friend of Sinners, Rich Wilkerson Jr. shows readers the profound implications of the reality that Jesus calls us “friends, not because of who we are or what we have done, but because of who he is. While he was on earth, Jesus knew that people needed to feel like they belong before they would want to behave. He understood that the power within him was greater than the darkness around him, so he loved fearlessly.