Guiding the Next Great Generation
- ISBN :9780800736576
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :224
- Dimensions :127x203x17.78mm
- Publication Date :18 May 2020
- Publisher :Baker Publishing Group
- Author :Jonathan Catherman
Description :It's cliche to say today's adults hope the best for the next generation, yet fear the worst. As the gap between generations widens and our shared experiences dwindle, adults find it increasingly difficult to connect with and remain relevant to today's young people. So the question is, what values can we pass on that will help them to become the next great generation? And how do we communicate those values effectively?
In this paradigm-shifting book, Jonathan Catherman shares with adults raised in the 1900s a fresh look at guiding 21st-century youth to become confident and capable adults. With relevant research and real-world examples, Catherman shows us the benefits of practicing and teaching four principles that will unite and empower us all:
- build bridges between generations
- transform raw talent into valued strengths
- practice stewardship before leadership
- live with purpose
Whether the emerging generation knows it or not, they need you. Their greatness tomorrow begins with your guidance today.