Lead Like Jesus Revisited
Lessons from the Greatest Leadership Role Model of All Time
- ISBN :9780718077259
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :272
- Dimensions :143 x 213 x 22 mm
- Weight :303 gm
- Publication Date : 26 May 2016
- Publisher :Thomas Nelson Publishers(HarperCollins Publishers)
- Author :Ken Blanchard
"The more I read the Bible, the more evident it becomes that everything I have ever taught or written about effective leadership over the past 25 years, Jesus did to perfection. He is simply the greatest leadership role model of all time."
Effective leadership—whether on the job, in the community, at church, or in the home—starts on the inside. In this revised classic, renowned leadership expert Ken Blanchard guides you through the process of discovering how to lead like Jesus.
Before you can hope to lead anyone else, you must know who you are. Every leader must answer two critical questions. One deals with your relationship to Christ. The other with your life purpose.
- Whose are you going to be?
- Who are you going to be?
Learning to lead like Jesus can be described as the process of aligning two internal domains (the heart and the head) and two external domains (the hands and the habits). These four dimensions of leadership form the outline for this very practical and transformational book, from which you will learn how to:
- Integrate your faith with your role and responsibility as a leader
- Identify your priorities
- Build your relationship with God in a new and personal way
- Move from success to significance
- Lead out of service rather than self-interest
- Put the love of Jesus into action
With simple yet profound principles from the life of Jesus, and dozens of stories and leadership examples from his own life, Ken Blanchard once again shows us the way effective leaders lead.