Making Sense Of The Trinity
- ISBN :9780801062872
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :108
- Publication Date :1-May-00
- Publisher :Baker Publishing Group
- Author :Millard J Erickson
Description :Many Christians and plenty of nonbelievers lack an understanding of the doctrine of the Trinity. This often is a barrier to faith or growth.
In Making Sense of the Trinity, Millard J. Erickson demonstrates the biblical foundation, logic, and importance of the Trinity as he answers these three questions:
- Is the doctrine of the Trinity biblical?
- Does the doctrine of the Trinity make sense?
- Does the doctrine of the Trinity make any difference?