Making Things Right at Work
Increase Teamwork, Resolve Conflict, and Build Trust
- ISBN :9780802422736
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :192
- Dimensions :140 x 211 x 13 mm
- Weight :204 gm
- Publication Date :25 Jan 2022
- Publisher :Moody Publishers
- Author :Gary Chapman
Workplace conflict is inevitable. When it happens, how can you get back on track?
Like all relationships, the ones we have at work are subject to stresses--maybe even fractures that can really take a toll on the workplace. Productivity is lost. Time is wasted. Tension mounts. Cooperation is reduced. And the workplace becomes toxic. What's the solution?
In Making Things Right at Work, Dr. Gary Chapman, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages(R), is joined by business consultants Dr. Jennifer Thomas and Dr. Paul White to offer the strategies you need to restore harmony at work. You'll learn:
- How to discern the causes of workplace conflict
- How to avoid unnecessary disputes
- How to repair relationships when you've messed up
- How to let go of past hurts and rebuild trust
Don't let broken relationships taint your work environment. Take the needed steps to make things right . . . not tomorrow, but today. The success of your career depends on it!