Man of God
Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You
Special Price $22.82 Regular Price $25.36
- ISBN :9780781413435
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :208
- Dimensions :178 x 203 x 14 mm
- Weight :222 gm
- Publication Date :1-Feb-15
- Publisher :David C Cook
- Author :Charles F Stanley
What does it take to be a "real" man?
You don’t have to be perfect to be a man of God. As Dr. Charles Stanley writes, a man of God is a maturing man, a striving man, a knowledgeable man. And the first step in real manhood is spiritual rebirth.
In Man of God, Dr. Stanley asks and answers questions such as these:
- What can we learn about manhood from Jesus’s example?
- How does a true leader allow God to lead him?
- Why is a godly man "both velvet and steel"?
- What does it look like to be a provider?
- What does it mean to lead with sensitivity?
Man of God will challenge and equip you to become a better leader, teacher, father, and husband. What makes a man? The answer starts here.
Includes study guide for individuals or groups.