Marriage You've Always Wanted-Revised
A Love Language Resource
- ISBN :9780802424280
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :176
- Dimensions :213 x 137 x 15 mm
- Weight :204 gm
- Publication Date :4 May 2021
- Publisher :Moody Publishers
- Author :Gary Chapman
From America's favorite marriage expert and author of the New York Times #1 bestseller, The 5 Love Languages®
Respected marriage counselor Gary Chapman looks at the key issues that will help you build the marriage you've always wanted, answering such real-life questions as . . .
- Why won't they change?
- Why do we always fight about tasks and responsibilities?
- Why should we have to work at sex?
In the warm, practical style that has endeared him to audiences worldwide, Dr. Chapman delivers advice on all the "big issues," like:
- Decision making
- and much more
Each chapter includes a "Your Turn" opportunity for reflection and interaction between spouses.
Discover the "joy potential" in your marriage and your "ministry potential" for God!