Motivate Your Child
- ISBN :9780529100733
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :288
- Publication Date :3-Feb-15
- Publisher :Thomas Nelson Publishers(HarperCollins Publishers)
- Author :Scott Turansky
Description :Weneed a parenting revolution!
Most parenting approaches end upencouraging children to ask the wrong questions about life: What's in it forme? Are you going to pay me for that? What's the minimum I need to do to getby?
But God's Word gives us a betterway to parent, one that builds strong internal motivation in children. Whenparents change the way they parent, kids change the way they live. Thispractical book explores a theology of internal motivation and then givesparents real-life solutions to equip their kids for life.
You'll learn . . .
* howto parent in ways that build internal motivation so that kids don't have torely on you to get things done.
* thefour promptings of the conscience and how to coordinate your parenting to takeadvantage of them.
* waysto energize your spiritual training with fun and creativity.
* howto help children respond to mistakes instead of blaming, defending, or justifying.
The greatest gift you can give your child is strong moraland spiritual development-this book shows you how. Every chapter includespractical examples of families applying the Bible to their current issues.
Join the revolution!