Raising A Lady In Waiting
- ISBN :9780768403237
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :237
- Publication Date :16-Apr-13
- Publisher :Destiny Image, Inc.
- Author :Jackie Kendall
Description :Raising Daughters Who Refuse to Settle
In a culture that emphasizes finding the right pair of jeans over waiting for the right man, there is no time to sit back and hope everything just pans out. Mom, you are your daughter's greatest influence, mentor, and relationship coach. It is time to take action! The most important decision of your daughter's life is who will be her Master; the second is who will be her "mister." You play a vital role in preparing her to make this choice. Bestselling author, Jackie Kendall, opens her heart and candidly shares four decades' worth of experience with mothers who are raising daughters to navigate the challenges of relationships. These principles help you effectively guide your daughter to:
- Maintain high relationship standards
- Guard her mind from false relationship images
- Teach her the value of waiting for God's best Kids are passing school while flunking in relationships. Raising a Lady in Waiting provides you with the keys necessary to safeguard your daughter from pursuing "Bozos" and prepares her for the "Boaz" God has waiting.