Renew My Heart
Daily Devotions from the Works of John Wesley
- ISBN :9781643527949
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :384
- Dimensions :173 x 107 x 28 mm
- Weight :204 gm
- Publication Date :1 Apr 2021
- Publisher :Barbour Publishing, Inc. (Shiloh Run Press)
- Author :John Wesley
Looking for enduring truth?
John Wesley delivers.
In Renew My Heart, you’ll find 365 powerful readings drawn from the many works of English theologian and evangelist John Wesley (1703–1791), who founded the “Methodist” movement in pursuit of holy living
Though he lived in the eighteenth century, John Wesley has much to say to Christians of today. His extensive collection of sermons and other writings encourages a fully committed, deeply personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as evidenced by the titles of the sermons referenced in Renew My Heart:
- “Salvation by Faith”
- “The Witness of the Spirit”
- “The Great Privilege of Those That Are Born of God”
- and many more
Each entry in Renew My Heart has been lightly updated for modern style. Read on to find the substance your soul craves.