Saturdays with Billy
My Friendship with Billy Graham
- ISBN :9781400223978
- Format :Hardback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :208
- Dimensions :162 x 209 x 19 mm
- Weight :639 gm
- Publication Date :13 May 2021
- Publisher :Thomas Nelson Publishers(HarperCollins Publishers)
- Author :Donald J Wilton
Glimpse behind the curtain of Billy Graham’s life, and witness a friendship that will inspire you. Graham’s dear friend and pastor, Don Wilton, shares memories of special times with Billy, as we learn what was important to Graham at his core.
Discover a beautiful friendship between Billy Graham and his friend and pastor, Don Wilton. This handsome gift book, complete with color photos, looks behind the scenes of Graham's life, which continues to inspire us in our own spiritual journeys.
Most Saturdays for 15 years, Don drove the long road to meet with Billy at his home in Montreat, North Carolina. There the two friends spent hours talking about family, politics, sports, and their spiritual lives.
Now, in Saturdays with Billy, Don shares:
- More than 20 heartwarming stories of his times with his friend, illuminating the qualities in Billy's character that were true to the end and revealing the heart of the man whose light still shines
- A quote from Billy before each chapter, as well as dynamic color photography throughout
Just as Billy's words changed Don's life, they have the power to change ours--a testament to a man who leaned on God's grace into eternity.