The 5-Minute Bible Study for Women (JoAnne Simons)
Peaceful Meditations for Bedtime
- ISBN :9781643528915
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :192
- Dimensions :168 x 106 x 12 mm
- Weight :141 gm
- Publication Date :15 Jun 2021
- Publisher :Barbour Publishing, Inc. (Shiloh Run Press)
- Author :JoAnne Simmons
Do you find it hard to make time for Bible study?
You intend to do it, but before you know it, another week has passed and you haven’t picked up God’s Word. This book provides simple tools for you to open the Bible at the end of the day to dig into God's Word—even if you only have five minutes!
- Minutes 1–2: Read a few verses pulled from a lengthier passage. If time allows, read the full passage listed for you in each Bible study.
- Minute 3: Understand. Ponder thoughtful questions designed to help you apply the verses from the Bible to your own life.
- Minute 4: Apply. Read a brief devotional based on the scripture you read. Think about what you are learning and how you can apply the scriptural truths to your own life.
- Minute 5: Pray. A prayer starter will help you to begin a time of conversation with God.
The 5-Minute Bible Study for Women: Peaceful Meditations for Bedtime will help you establish the discipline of consistent study of scripture. You will find that even five minutes focused on scripture and prayer has the power to make a huge difference in your life. Soon you will be making time for more!