Things I Wish I'd Known Before My Child Became a Teenager
A Love Language Resource
- ISBN :9780802425072
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :176
- Dimensions :214 x 140 x 12 mm
- Weight :227 gm
- Publication Date :5 Oct 2021
- Publisher :Moody Publishers
- Author :Gary Chapman
Help your child navigate the teenage years and become a mature adult.
The transition from childhood to adulthood is hard for everyone. Physical changes—on the inside as well as the outside—make for a lot of ups and downs. The teenage years are turbulent, no question about it. But if you’re a parent or caregiver, don’t despair. There’s a way through!
Gary Chapman, beloved author of The 5 Love Languages®, has raised two kids of his own, so he knows what it’s like to ride the roller coaster of parenting teens. Now he combines the hard-earned wisdom of a parent with the expertise of a counselor to help you know what to look out for. You’ll learn:
- That teens are still developing the ability to think logically
- That teens need to learn how to apologize and forgive
- And most importantly, that a parent’s example is more important that their words
Though the years ahead will be demanding, you don’t have to feel helpless. Let Gary Chapman point the way you as you guide your child through this challenging yet rewarding new stage of life.