When God Goes to Starbucks
- ISBN :9780801067433
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :224
- Publication Date :1-Aug-08
- Publisher :Baker Publishing Group
- Author :Paul Copan
Description :More than ever, Christians are bombarded with tough faith questions from their pluralistic friends and neighbors. Many of these emerge as "anti-truth claims" and slogans we are all familiar with:
- Why not just look out for yourself?
- Do what you want--just as long as you don't hurt anyone
- Miracles violate the laws of nature
- Aren't people born gay?
Paul Copan has been answering questions like these for many years. In When God Goes to Starbucks, he offers readers solid and caring Christian responses to these and many other concerns that are being discussed in Starbucks, shopping malls, youth groups, and schools. Each chapter provides succinct answers and points for countering the cultural questions believers are faced with today.