Where'd My Giggle Go?
- ISBN :9781400220670
- Format :Hardback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :32
- Dimensions :264 x 264 x 10 mm
- Weight :521 gm
- Publication Date :13 Apr 2021
- Publisher :Thomas Nelson Publishers(HarperCollins Publishers)
- Author :Max Lucado
A whimsical picture book from New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado, Where'd My Giggle Go? helps your kids process their emotions in a fun, healthy way so they can transform from grumpy to laugh-out-loud happy.
"I felt kind of cranky. I felt kind of sad. I can't tell you why, but I even felt mad." For every child who sometimes feels out of sorts and doesn't know why, Where'd My Giggle Go? helps normalize and dissipate negative emotions in a delightful way.
A perfect read-aloud, Where'd My Giggle Go? provides:
- A natural way for you to talk with your kids about how we all get sad sometimes
- A reminder that we can help others find their happiness
With colorful illustrations from Sarah Jennings, this book is:
- Great for ages 4-8
- Brilliant for classroom discussions about processing feelings and emotions and a resource to help parents discuss being sad, grumpy, anxious, or unhappy
Where'd My Giggle Go? follows a boy who looks all over--from the circus to the bakery to his own pocket--for his giggle. After all, "No-giggle's no fun. No fun, no sirree. No-giggle is not the best way to be." Then he realizes that bringing happiness to others is the best way to find it himself. As he offers smiles and hugs, helps his mom wash the dishes, plays with a friend, and gives the dog a good tickle, he feels something deep, deep within start to wiggle. And before you know it, the boy starts to giggle!
Lucado's charming but powerful message reminds each of us that getting over the grumpies is just a giggle away.