Wisdom for the Way, Large-Print, Leathersoft
365 Days of Wise Words for Busy People
- ISBN :9781400231782
- Format :Leather/Leather-like
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :384
- Dimensions :175 x 222 x 28 mm
- Weight :738 gm
- Publisher :Thomas Nelson Publishers(HarperCollins Publishers)
- Author :Charles R Swindoll
Are you looking for more strength, balance, and insight in your life? These are a by-product of wisdom and provide us with the ability to cope with all extremes of life--the highs and the lows. Beloved pastor Charles R. Swindoll understands that the more we learn about God's wisdom, the more strength we gain to handle the questions and the tension in our lives.
In a world full of busyness and uncertainty, Swindoll offers insights for daily living and how to apply his teachings in practical, relevant, and encouraging ways. Wisdom for the Way is a 365-day collection of some of Swindoll's most meaningful insights, as taught on his radio show, Insight for Living, in bite-size daily readings.
With 365 days of meditations from the book of Proverbs, Swindoll shares wise words for busy people on topics such as contentment, character, work, and worship. Both men and women will enjoy:
- Brief, meaningful devotions that give relevant, biblical advice in just a few minutes a day
- Wise words gleaned from the book of Proverbs to help when you are feeling busy and overwhelmed
- Inspiration to help you grow in your faith
- Deluxe leathersoft format with ribbon marker and lines for reflection
With more than 400,000 copies sold, Wisdom for the Way is a timeless devotional that makes a wonderful gift or self-purchase for men and women who want to learn more about biblical wisdom and how they can use it in their day-to-day lives. Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, church member dedications, and for a beloved teacher or pastor.