The Great Concern
- ISBN :9781601787941
- Format :Hardback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :152
- Dimensions :142 x 221 x 15mm
- Weight :318 gm
- Publication Date :20 Sep 2020
- Publisher :Reformation Heritage Books USA
- Author : Edward Pearse
Are you prepared to die?
Sadly, too many people are not ready to face the inevitable.
In this book, Edward Pearse delivers ancient wisdom and encourages us to make preparation for death our great concern. Admittedly, it is a hard task that may seem uncomfortable at first. Nevertheless, Pearse faithfully directs us to pursue Christ and all His benefits so that we will be prepared to say farewell to this poor, vain, perishing world and make provision for an eternal state.
Table of Contents:
A Proposition for the More Profitable Improvement of Burials by Giving of Books
1. Are You Prepared to Die?
2. An Important and Hard Task
3. Attaining Victory and Glory
4. The Finality of Death
5. The Foolishness of Being Unprepared
6. Prepare Yourself Now!
7. Consider Death, Life, Eternity, Delay, and Prayer
8. Pursue Christ, Assurance, Peace, a Good Conscience, and Purity
9. Pursue Greater Levels of Grace
10. Pursue Diligence, Communion, Christ's Righteousness, and God's Presence
11. Death for the Believer
Appendix: A Proposition for the More Profitable Improvement of Burials by Giving of Books