Sex and the Single Girl
- ISBN :9780802416742
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :160
- Dimensions :178 x 239 x 8 mm
- Weight :272 gm
- Publisher :Moody Publishers
- Author :Juli Slattery
Sexuality often lands at two extremes. On the one hand you have culture saying that everything is acceptable, you can do whatever you want, and sexuality is relative. On the other hand you have some churches that won't even talk about it, turning sex into something shameful and taboo. How do you discern the truth?
Sex and the Single Girl will help you understand sexuality according to God's truth. Going way beyond a simple "wait until you're married" message, this practical study explores questions like:
- Why does my sexuality matter to God?
- Can I be single and sexual?
- What should I do with sexual temptations?
And much more.
The six-week study is broken down into five days for each week, covering:
- Why Sexuality Matters: The connection between spirituality and sexuality
- Embracing a Grand Design: God’s design and the beauty of living according to His wisdom.
- Sexuality and Your Character: How sexuality is part of worship and Christian identity.
- Sexual Boundaries: A very practical chapter providing a biblical grid for matters like masturbation, oral sex, and how far is too far to go in a dating relationship.
- Battling Temptation: A peak at “the enemy’s playbook,” helping women anticipate, prepare for, and stand against sexual temptation.
- Restoring Intimacy with God: How God can tear down the wall of sexual sin, shame, and confusion through forgiveness and redemption.