The Art of Marriage Small Group Kit
Getting to the Heart of God’s Design
- ISBN :9781602005136
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :94
- Publication Date :10-Feb-12
- Publisher :FamilyLife Publishing
- Author :Family Life
God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece.
Every marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
In The Art of Marriage, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God's design for marriage, and now the same great content is available in a six-week study format. The Art of Marriage small-group series topics include:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
The small-group series kit includes:
- one leader guide
- one DVD featuring six 25–30 minute video sessions (No DVD player? No problem! This kit now includes a special code to access all video sessions online.)
- a workbook couple's set, each containing group discussion questions, mini-projects for completion during group meetings, date-night suggestions for couples, and articles and tips for improving marriage.
With minimal preparation, The Art of Marriage small-group series can make a lasting impact in the marriages in your church and community.