Six Hours One Friday
Living in the Power of the Cross
- ISBN :9780849947445
- Format :Paperback
- Pricing Attribute :Normal
- Page Count :240
- Dimensions :139 x 213 x 16 mm
- Weight :226 gm
- Publication Date :1 Jan 2013
- Publisher :Thomas Nelson Publishers(HarperCollins Publishers)
- Author :Max Lucado
Does life feel futile? Your failures fatal? And the grave the final stop? If so, there is a truth greater than all the losses and sorrows of life that can be discovered in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
This truth was all realized in the course of a single day. A single Friday. All accomplished during six hours, one Friday.
In Six Hours One Friday you will delve deeply into the meaning of Jesus' last hours on the cross. Through his death, your life has purpose and meaning. You are forgiven and loved by a Savior who died for you. And an empty tomb proclaims that death does not have the final word.
In this book, pastor and New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado encourages us that Jesus bring us:
- Peace where there should be pain.
- Confidence in the midst of crisis.
- Hope that defies despair.
Does death have the last word? Jesus winks as he answers, “Not on your life."